wtorek, 3 maja 2016

The Gathering: Herald of the Storm, Moon Raffle Winners, New Sacred Hunter


Good day Tribe, are you ready for another RP scenario? This time, under my command (@onslo86) we reveal a discovery made by books given to Tribe by it's unexpected ally, Bjord Black-Briar.

"Arvamea,

Those three weeks I've spent in the College of Winterhold turned out to be delightful. Thanks to their vast library I was able to learn more about the Dov language then ever before. And also I have managed to translate most of those books given by that Nord. In short: I think I have located the tomb of this so-called Briidrunsturn, also going by the title of Storm Wolf. And within that tomb there is that one missing totem, that even Sacred Grove could not locate it. I'll explain the details when I get home, in the meantime I ask you to assemble every brother and sister we can. The sooner we get our hands on it, the more safe I will feel, knowning that it's in our hands, rather than our enemies.

Kotathix"

This event will be held on SATURDAY 07.05.16 (yes, you read that correctly!), 18:00 (UK)/ 19:00 (Euro) time. We start, as always, in the Old Manor. We will see you there!

Also in other news, I have forgotten to display the winners of the (MEGA) Moon Raffle. So, better late than never:
SET#1: Rare and Mercenary
Winner: @Beastsaur66
SET#2: Hel(seth)'s Kitchen
Winner: @Trando
SET#3: Game Bundle
Winner: @Robinkhaliq
SET#4: The Empire protects
Winner: @Ayleen1412
SET#5: Breaking the Law
Winner: @Ariana86

Thank you all for playing in the Raffler and supporting our guild!
  
And also Bloodmoon Tribe is happy to annouce that there is a new Sacred Hunter joinig our ranks. The person that has been one of the longest active members that recived it's honor. So let's hear for Sacred Hunter @Trando!