środa, 18 maja 2016

The Beautiful Storm: Rainmaker

Is Helseth slowly succumbing to rage and despair?
Greetings Tribe! This week the guild invites you for another RP scenario, hosted by your alpha. It deals with the consequences of releasing Strom wolf from it's tomb-prison. It has been two rough weeks for the Bloodmoon Tribe, especialy Helseth, who's spouse is in coma after recent events. Here's a sneak previewof the things that come of The Beautiful Storm storyline:

"Ayleen,

I hope you will get this letter soon. Things are not going well for the Tribe. Mistress Arvamea is still in a somewhat coma state and Pakseech..., he's not taking it very well. Briidrunstrun is out there, and Hist knows what he's plotting. You are lucky not to witness what I have seen in the Hall of the Dead. He used some kind of magic to suck our essence and I was the initial target. But Mistress saved me from the fate that befell her. I feel Pakseech is losing it and descending into rage and madness. Have you seen him lately? I never imagined someone can be as cold as Helseth is right now, but when he speaks, the fire and rage in his voice is greater than I have ever seen. But there is hope, you see, and we must dance on the water and be swift. I am researching what I can about the threat we released, and even better, I was informed that a small pack of Ashlander werewolves - known as the Ashen Star - will be joining our ranks. They used to be an asset for the Bloodmoon Tribe, so I was told, and they were Helseth's eyes around the Ashlands and Vvardenfell. But since he is "cashing every asset in" there will be an official ceremony and a feast on neutral ground somewhere with Helseth. Hopefully this will help Pakseech restore his former nature. I hope I see you later and please don't tell anyone about my concerns.

May friendly branches shade your path,

 Kotathix"

Join our Alpha performing the great feast and celebrating the welcoming of Ashen Star into the Bloodmoon Tribe this Friday, at 18:00 (UK)/19:00 (Euro) time. The RP starts at the Hunter's Shrine!