czwartek, 26 maja 2016

Good news, Bad news, Neutral news


Hello Tribe, I have some annoucements to tell you today, I'll start with the good news. It has been a while since we've updated our gallery. So I have corrected this and now it's got extra 33 screenshots from various events, including the last ever Blood Hunt first ever Eternal Hunt, RP events and social events! See HERE for yourself :)

Now the bad news. I'm going on a short trip to Poland, so you should expect me not being cery active during this time, starting Saturday, which means that next event will be moved to 10.06. The good news in this bad news is that you guys are left in capable hands of Tribe's Venerated Elders and supporting Sacred Hunters, so you'll be fine :) Basically, when the boss Alpha ain't around, you listen to them :>

In neutral news, when I come back, expect a very big annoucment that will shake the Tribe's foundations, hopefully for the better. And also you can expect a list of Tribe's avaliable master crafters on our website in case you need some nice looks and good sets.

That is all, take care!