wtorek, 1 marca 2016

The Gathering: Blood Howl

Where are you, old friend?

Greetings brothers and sisters of the Tribe! It is my great pleasure to invite you to the next Gathering, our RP event, hosted by yours truly! In the aftermatch of war with the Sacred Grove and return of Helseth, one of the loyal brothers discovers a letter adressed to Alpha, coming from the missing Venerated Elder, Faolan:


"H.

I hope you recived this letter. I did as you asked and went to Wayrest in search of the tot you-know-what. Altough an Argonian in the heart of a Daggerfall Covenant may be suspicious, we have managed to keep a low profile. We did some research and preparation, we went into the sewers. Turns out your intel was correct. We recovered you-know-what and then things began to happen.

You know those three new brothers and sisters you assinged them? They tried to kill me. Well it didn't happened. I spared on of them for a moment tried to get an intel about them. He mentioned something about  a grove and that there were more of them inside our tri family. When one of guards saw me with him and other dead two i snapped his neck and ran for my life.

At the moment of this letter, I'll be leaving Bangkorai in a couple of days and going home as fast as i can - things got too hot in the Covenant right now. Instead of going the usual way I'm going to take the shortcut you've showed me. Be vary though, if that scumbag was telling the truth, we might have bigger things to worry about. And you owe me that 2E519 Cyrodiilic brandy you were saving for that special occasion.


F."

Join us this Friday at 19:00 UK/20:00 Euro and find out what happened to Faolan and his package. The meeting starts at the entrance to Lion's Den in Riften (details how to get there below).  You do not want to miss out on this!

Location of Lion's Den

Entry to Lion's Den