poniedziałek, 21 marca 2016

PLEASE STAND BY #2




Hello there, brothers and sisters of the Tribe! I have some bad news for all of you, that I wanted to share during the Moot (that dind't happened :/). Again, I apologize for lack of this months updates on our guild affairs, but I'm in the middle of a very busy period at my work. And to add to this I must inform you that I'm moving out soon and CAN (not necessary WILL) be offline for about two weeks time. When will that happen? Erm... it's hard to say due to my tenancy contract and some other difficulties that Ari and I have to face. Let's just say we weren't prepared for a sudden move out from our rented house. 

So, to get to the point - until I won't get my internet in my new place all EVENTS hosted by me - the Grand Events, minor events and yes, this months crafting Moon Raffle - ARE ON HOLD. I really apologize for the crafting Moon Raffle, but when I return it will be bigger, better and more prizes to win for everybody - including even other games!

Also, this week I'll update the Book of Deeds, adding another chapters to the Enemies Within storyline and it's epilogue. I will try to communicate with yopu guys but let's be honest, when I'm going to move out (probably this Friday or next Monday) you will probalby won't hear from me one or two weeks...

Until then I am still at your service!