niedziela, 4 lutego 2018

The Hunt ends


*sighs* It's always hard to post things like this. Bloodmoon Tribe has been almost everything for me in the past 2,5 years of playing in ESO but the truth is, it's been also a great burden. And it reach a point where I just felt burned out by it. Worse, since September I've been struggling with severe personal problems and I've seen how it affected my leadership and companionship. The moment you read this, these are the final moments of Bloodmoon Tribe as you know it. I'm closing down Bloodmoon Tribe.

Yes the Tribe has it's flaws and the Tribe's formula is outdated. It is a desperate measure, but the guild will be either reformed into something new or there will be a new guild at one point of the history. This is not a plan I made in the past few hours or days mind you as it has been revolving around my head since the mentioned September.

It also means that due to mentioned problems will be backing out of any activities or responsibilities I had in other guilds or most of my any internet life for some time. This is a self exile yes, but I feel like it's necessary for my to take it if I want to fix some personal problems. I will still play ESO, mind you but for now consider me as MIA.

I love you guys, it's been a wonderful 2,5 years we spent together. The Tribe will never die so long as it will carry it's legacy in you!

Farewell wolves of the Bloodmoon.

Wojtek, aka Onslo aka The Alpha.