wtorek, 4 kwietnia 2017

The Gathering: Claws and Rage


DONT FORGET, THE MOON RAFFLE IS STILL ON!

Welcome to the next RP event, the Gathering! The Tribe heads out to Tamriel once again!

"Chief,

I stayed behind as you asked me and was directing any wolves of the Bloodmoon to your new base of operations. Things in Windhelm are bad. There were reports about some werewolf activities all over Eastmarch over 17 deaths. Not sure if it's connected but I have a feeling that while you left, you left some sort of power vaccum and some small packs want to make names for themselves.

I established a contact with an ex-werewolf who wants to meet with the Tribe. He might have the answers who's behind the recent attacks. Find me in Windhelm. Expect to hear from you soon.

Azgara."
decoded by Arvamea.

Join the RP event this Saturday at 18:00 (UK)/19:00 (EU)! We start in our Guildhall!