wtorek, 7 czerwca 2016

The Beautiful Storm: Wayward Son

Galos, son of Helseth
This Friday at 18:00 (UK)/19:00 (EU) join Runa in Mournhold for the RP event! As promised, here is this week's preview of the Beautiful Storm saga that is haunting the Bloodmoon Tribe: Wayward Son!

"Kota,

The Alpha's gone mad. I'm sure of it now. He took me, Ayleen and some Young Howlers to pay a visit to the Ashen Star in Vvardenfell. We slew that Dunmeri woman who escaped, and the rest of the ashlander werewolves. There was no mercy, but I was prepared for it to go downhill since the feast that happened a few weeks ago.

What I wasn’t prepared for happened the night before we took the boat back to mainland Morrowind. I noticed that Helseth was gone, but I quickly found the trail. I found him a few miles away from the camp, He was screaming and waving his sword like a madman. "Is this my punishment?" "Is this the price for breaking the circle?" Answer me, Boethiah, Almalexia!" - among others. I quietly returned to the camp, but did not sleep well afterwards. In the morning Helseth was acting like nothing happened.

I told Ayleen about what I saw, and she said that the Alpha will be leaving soon for few days to look after Arvamea. This will be our chance to make contact with Galos and - Hircine allows - will give us access to Coldharbour so we can find this "Fatebinder" fellow.

I don't like working behind our Alpha's back, but we have no options left.

May the bushy branches ever burn in your favour

(I suck at this)

Hope you will receive this letter
 

Garjon"